COVID safe practices are in place.
In keeping with the NSW Government requirements, as well as recommendations from our local Mayor Peta Pinson, please find below the new conditions of entry to Sensory Smart OT effective from 1/7/2021:
Admission to the Sensory SMART OT clinic is now under the following requirements:
1. No entry to anyone who has visited any 'Hotspot' areas or 'States' until after 14 days of isolation, even if Covid tests return negative. (Please call us to reschedule your appointment if this applies to you 6583 3480)
2. Check in on your mobile phone using the QR code displayed on the entry doors.
3. Temperature check and hand sanitation on entry.
4. Face Masks to be worn indoors for all those 12 years and over.
5. No more than 2 people accompanying a client at the time of an appointment (including children).
We look forward to continuing our work with you and, together, respecting these rules for the benefit of our 'at risk' clients and those in our community.
Zoom (Telehealth) & Phone consultations are available on request.
To book an appointment please call 6583-3480.
No coughs, colds or sneezes - please stay home if you are unwell. Thank you for your kind cooperation.